2020 Annual General Meeting
Time & Location
About the Event
Notice of the Annual General Meeting of the Mount Royal Community Association
Hello Upper and Lower Mount Royal Residents,
This is to advise you of the upcoming virtual annual general meeting of the Mount Royal Community Association. The details of this meeting are as follows:
Wednesday, November 25, 2020 at 7 pm on ZOOM
At the meeting, you will have the opportunity to:
· find out about Mount Royal Community Association’s operations and finances
· ask questions about the operations and finances of Mount Royal Community Association
· speak about any items on the agenda
· vote on any resolutions proposed.
At the meeting, you will be asked to vote to:
· accept the minutes of the last annual general meeting
· accept the 2020 annual financial statements
· accept changes to the bylaws of the Association
· elect the President and directors of the Association.
All residents of Upper and Lower Mount Royal are welcome to attend however only current members will be able to vote. There are many opportunities for members to get involved with the association. We need two volunteers to join the board: for the role of Vice-President and for the role of Director of Safety. The Vice-President is the President's second in command and chairs meetings when the President is absent. The Director of Safety monitors and reports on safety issues (criminal and suspicious events) in the community and is the Community's liaison to the Calgary Police Service. If you are interested in contributing to the Community, please email me at email@example.com.
If you are not a member or have not yet renewed your membership, please visit www.mountroyalstation.ca/2020AGM to do join or renew. All documents related to the meeting will also be posted on this site.